Wednesday, February 18, 2009

10 tips to spot a fake rolex & how to protect yourself!

Please find below Top Tips For Spotting A Fake, Pre-Owned Rolex ...

1. Rolex has never manufactured a watch with a see-through case. If you see a glass-back case on a watch, move on. You’re not looking at a Rolex.

2. Rolex have never fabricated a case or a band with even the smallest amount of rubber. You know it’s a fake if you feel rubber.

3. Skeleton dials display the moving parts of a timepiece. A skeleton dial may look trendy, but that doesn’t mean it’s a Rolex.

4. Oyster Perpetual Rolex watches always have a screwed-back case – never a pop-up.

5. Rolex Oysters are fabricated of stainless steel, gold or platinum. Chrome or chrome-plate is never used.

6. Only men’s full-size Rolex watches have day and date features.

7. The case of a Rolex President is platinum, 18-karat yellow or white gold – never stainless steel or two-tone stainless and gold.

8. Rolex watches are not gold-plated – ever. In the quest for how to identify a Rolex watch; look for either 14 or 18-karat gold.

9. Surprise, surprise. Rolex does make a watch with a quartz movement – the Perpetual Oyster, but be careful before you buy. Quartz movements comprise fewer than 10% of all Perpetual Oysters. The other 90% are conventional automatic Rolex movements.

10. Rolex is a Swiss company that in years past manufactured watches in various other countries including the U.S, Mexico, Italy and Venezuela – but never China. A “Chinese-made Rolex” is a 'genuine fake'

Things That You Can Do To Protect Yourself:

1. Never buy a watch on the street.

2. Never buy used Rolex watches from an Internet dealer – unless he also operates a brick and mortar store situated in a secure, respectable location.

3. A customer always should always have the option to visit the proprietor’s store and personally inspect a watch. A used Rolex, like a new one, should always come with a warranty.

4. Never buy Rolex watches in the Far East or internet, even if the dealer has a storefront presence.

Now the author is dealing in top quality replica watches,to know more information about the replica watches,please visit the website:

Rolex,Replica Rolex,Rolex 2008 New Model,Rolex Datejust,Rolex Daytona,Rolex Submariner,Rolex Sea-Dweller,Rolex Day-Date,Rolex Yachtmaster,Replica of Breitling,Bell&Ross replicas,Replica Patek Philippe,U-BOAT replica,Replica Tag Heuer,Ferrari replica,Chopard replica,Graham replicas,replica Oris,Montblanc replica,Romain Jerome replica and Ebel replicas.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get your authentic luxury brand name watch at a 75% discount online at Dexclusive.